My name is Bhuti Mbele and while working in IT for a corporate company in South Africa I noticed lots of people or small companies in South Africa that are badly represented when it comes to ICT and I saw a need of trying and help out where I can at my spare time.
What also worried me is the shortage of skills in ICT especially in programming. What I have noticed is that most people go for networking when they do their IT studies instead of programming.
I am no expect when it comes to IT myself but I have created this blog so that I can help those young individuals that want to get into IT and maybe into programming. I think many people lack guidance and they end up choosing a career either because of how much money does the career pay or because they think they cannot do the other one.
So I will need IT Proffessionals to volunteer in giving advices to young people who wants to join IT career and in guding them how far they can go and real life cases.
No comments:
Post a Comment